Monday, March 30, 2009

Bubbling Over...

Can I just take a minute to say how great God is???!!! For those of you who missed youth Sunday yesterday, I have to say that you missed what I consider to be the best youth service I have EVER been in. Did God show up in a major way or what? Our kids and youth at church are just so wonderful. Be that as it may, you have to give major props to ALL of the teachers, workers, parents, grandparents, etc.... somebody had to bring these kids to church or read the Word to them or sing a good ole gospel hymn while they did the dishes. Point being, it had to start somewhere. So many seeds have been planted in these kids over the years and I'm more than honored to be a small part of the watering process.
I need to brag on KFC..WOO-HOO!!!!! Guys, ya'll may not believe that they only practiced maybe 5 times as a whole!!! That just shows how much they love what they are doing and how much they love the Lord. Just ask one of them next time you see one...who are they up there to please and they will tell you without hesitation...Jesus!!! What a blessing they are to me. FOG team too, that goes without saying.
The entire service touched my heart so deeply. I'm just bubbling over with pride for EVERY SINGLE child who participated (and those who chose just to watch from the side and pray). The singing, the dramas, the testimonies...HOLY COW!!! Ben Johnson...I love you soooo much!!! I am privelaged to say that I was there on the night Macy Bell told us about. I have watched those sweet girls grow up and grow in the Lord and it is a blessing. Good Godly parents!!!
Anyway, enough blubbering.
P.S. Thanks to all of you for praying for our Kaitlyn. She is one tough little cookie and God knows I would take the diabtes from her, but He is greater than any illness and has healed her body more times than I care to count. To Him be the glory, and may I always find peace in His will.
Please continue to pray for us as we do for all of you.
Til next time...love and blessings...Missi

2 comments:

  1. Sunday was fabulous...Thank you so much for all the hard work all of you put in with our kids. Mine LOVE KFC!!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there. Everybody is blogging about how wonderful it was.

    ReplyDelete